.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

BLOG DEDICATION

This blog is in dedication to my grandmother who had absolutley no other symptoms of Celiac Disease other than the anemia and was just recently diagnosed with it.. She has a very hard time finding Items in the local grocery stores that are GLUTEN FREE to eat so she has to make special trips to certain places to shop for food at really expensive prices.. So Im on a mission to start a blog for all the people out there that have Celiac Disease and problems finding food at reasonable prices within grocery stores and believe that every company should have some gluten free products with good taste and cheaper prices... So Everyone that leads me to my closing statement This blog is for you to come and talk about the disease to the others as a support net as well as share options and companys you have found that you buy food from.. SIT BACK ENJOY AND A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS SHARE RECIPES AND JUST CHAT IT UP


I LOVE YOU GRANDMA SANDY WHERE THERES A WILL THERES A WAY AND WE WILL FIND IT




1 comment:

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete